All the content made available through CodyHouse.co is copyrighted material owned by Amber Creative Lab, Ltd.
CodyHouse resources are of different kinds and distributed with different licenses. Precisely, the types of resources are:
CodyHouse Framework and Experiments
- ✅ Commercial use - you can use the CodyHouse Framework and Experiments for personal, private, commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- ✅ Modification - you can modify the source code of the CodyHouse Framework and Experiments.
- ✅ Distribution - you can copy, publish, distribute the CodyHouse Framework and Experiments.
- ❌ Warranty - you cannot hold the authors and license owners liable for damages as the CodyHouse Framework and Experiments are provided without warranty.
- ❌ Liability - you cannot hold the creators or copyright holders of the CodyHouse Framework and Experiments liable.
CodyHouse Components License
By downloading or installing or using the CodyHouse Components (the "Components"), you consent to the terms and conditions of this license on behalf of yourself and the company on whose behalf you will use the Components provided under this license.
Copyright (c) 2011-2019 Amber Creative Lab, Ltd.
The use of the Components is permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- ✅ Commercial use - you can use the Components for personal, private, commercial and non-commercial purposes without attribution.
- ✅ Modification - you can modify the source code of the Components.
- ✅ Distribution - you can distribute and publish copies of the Components (e.g., you can include the Components in a repository on Github), as long as the Components are not part of themes*, website builders or plugins.
- ❌ Themes, Website builders and Plugins - you cannot use the Components in themes*, website builder and plugins offered for sale or for free.
- ❌ Distribution of modified version - you cannot make minor modifications and distribute the Components on its own, with or without attribution, for sale or for free. A minor modification is a minor change in the code (e.g., an adaptation of a Component to another framework).
- ❌ Competing Service - you cannot use the Components in a product that is in competition with CodyHouse.
- ❌ Warranty - you cannot hold the authors and license owners liable for damages as the CodyHouse Components are provided without warranty.
- ❌ Liability - you cannot hold the creators or copyright holders of the CodyHouse Components liable.
- ❌ Trademark use - you cannot use any marks owned by Amber Creative Lab, Ltd in any way that might state or imply that you created the Components.
*A theme is a website template that anyone can download and use to "plug-in" their own content into to create a website.
THE CODYHOUSE COMPONENTS (THE "SOFTWARE") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
If you’re still unclear about our license, please contact us.
Amber Creative Lab Ltd
86-90 Paul Street